In this article we are going to show you how to setup an auto-reply email from your specified email address. This is very commonly used to ensure your customers know you have received their email.
1. Login to your Plesk: You can find your Plesk login details in the email we send you when you setup the account.
2. Find and Click “Mail” from the sidebar of your control panel.
3. Now click on the email address you want to setup the forward for.
4. Click on “Auto-Reply” from the top menu.
5. Click “Switch on auto-reply”.
6. Now complete the form.
Subject: We recommend leaving this the default as it automatically enters the subject that the customer specified when emailing you.
Message Format: This allows you to either simply enter text or change it to HTML in case you have an email template you use.
Message Text: This is the message your customer will receive in the email body. (example: Thank you for your email, we have received it and will get back to you within 24 hours.)
You also have other options such as when to turn the auto-replies off, this can be used if you are only using auto-replies because you are away.
7. Once finished click “Apply” and then “Ok”.
You have now setup the auto-reply for your email account, you can follow the same steps to change this message or turn it off at anytime.