In this article we are going to show you how to change your WordPress website to have a static homepage, this means you can change from a blog style website to a traditional website.
1. Login To Your WordPress Admin Area. You can usually access this area by adding /wp-admin to the end of your URL.
2. Hover over “Pages” on the sidebar and click “Add New”.
3. Create Your Homepage
4. Click the WordPress logo to go back.
5. Hover over “Settings” on the sidebar and then click “Reading”.
6. Click the “A static page” button.
7. Click on the dropdown box and select the homepage you just created.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes”.
When you load your main website your new homepage will now be displayed.