In this article we are going to show you how to clean up the files in your cPanel using a quick and easy tool with offer. We don’t have this tool on every server we have but you can check easily by finding the icon on your cPanel.
1. Login to your cPanel: You can find your cPanel login details in the email we send you when you setup the account or you can connect directly from your Smughost account.
2. Find and Click “CpCleaner” under the “Files” tab on your cPanel.
3. Now click “Start New Scan” for the app to start scanning for files to look for files to save space.
4. Once complete the plugin will show you all of the files that are taking space that could possibly be deleted. All files start as ticked but if you want to keep any files simply deselect them files and then click “Clean Files”.
5. If you are sure you want to remove them files click “Ok”.
Them files will be removed and you will have more space to use on your cPanel.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help, get in touch!