In this article we are going to show you how to change the nameservers on the domain you have registered with us. It’s important for your nameservers to match the server you want to point to otherwise you will have problems with your domain connecting to the content you are hosting.
1. Login to your Smughost Account.
2. Click on Your “Domains”.
3. Click on the domain you want to edit: You can click on the domain or the icon.
4. Click “Nameservers”: Find and click “Nameservers” on the sidebar.
5. Where are you pointing the domain?: If you want to point it to our shared hosting plans leave them as default. If you are pointing the domain to another server click “Use Custom Nameservers”.
6. Enter Your Nameservers: Enter the nameservers in the fields provided.
7. Click “Change Nameservers”.
Your Done, your nameservers will update.
As you see it’s very easy to change your nameservers, please remember it can take 24-48 hours for your nameservers to update fully.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help get in touch!