In this article we are going to show you how to terminate ftp connections/ sessions right from your cPanel, this can be very useful if you are encountering errors when trying to connect via FTP. It is also a useful way for you to monitor the connections via FTP.
1. Login to your cPanel: You can find your cPanel login details in the email we send you when you setup the account or you can connect directly from your Smughost account.
2. Find and Click “FTP Connections” under the “Files” tab on your cPanel.
3. View the FTP connections and click “Disconnect” on any session you want to end.
4. Click “Disconnect” again to confirm you want to end that connection.
5. That connection is now ended.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help get in touch!