In this article we are going to show you how to customise your homepage slider, it’s very simple to change anytime and we go through it step by step with images.
1. Login to your Admin Area: We provide your admin link on the welcome message but you can also access it by going to ( yourwebsite.com/wp-admin ).
2. Hover over “Pages” and click “Add New”.
3. Add the slider title as the page title, this will show on the slider.
4. Now go to the sidebar of the page and click the arrow next to “Featured Image” and click “Set Featured Image”. This is the main slider image.
5. You can upload a new image from “Upload Files” or select one already in your library.
Then click “Set Featured Image” in the bottom right.
6. Now click “Publish”, you may have to click it twice.
7. Now hover over “Appearance” and click “Widgets”.
8. We are going to edit the “Frontpage Widget Area”, so click the arrow next to it and then click the arrow next to “OS: Banner”.
9. Now select that page you just created from the menu and then enter a button title, this is the text shown in the button on the slider. Then enter the link you want that slider to point to.
10. Now scroll down and click “Save”.
Now you are done, your new slider will show on the homepage.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help get in touch!