In this article we are going to show you how to create an account in your WHM. It’s very simple and this will create a new cPanel account on your reseller account. This is useful for either reselling cPanel accounts or if you need multiple cPanel accounts for you projects.
1. Login to your WHM: You can find your WHM login details in the email we send you when you setup the account or you can connect directly from your Smughost account.
2. Find and Click “Create a New Account” under the “Account Functions” tab on the menu. You can also use the same option on the home of WHM.
3. Enter the details for the account starting with the domain name you want the account setup for.The username will automatically generate but you can manually change the username if you wish.You then need to select a password for the account, you can also use the generator.You can add an email address for the account but this is optional.
5. Now select the settings for that account, you can usually leave all of the settings that are pre-selected.
6. Now select the DNS settings, these can also usually be left as they are unless you need to specify certain nameservers.
7. Now click “Create” and it will create the account.
8. Now the account is created it will give you all of the details which you can then pass on to the customer or use yourself.
That account is now created and can be used as it’s own cPanel account, you can make modifications to the account at anytime from your WHM, we hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help, get in touch!