In this article we are going to show you how to create a package in your WHM. It’s very simple and these are the packages you will assign to your customers which decide what resources they can use.
1. Login to your WHM: You can find your WHM login details in the email we send you when you setup the account or you can connect directly from your Smughost account.
2. Find and Click “Add a Package” under the “Packages” tab on the menu.
3. Choose and write a name for that particular package.
4. Now select the resources you want to allocate for that particular package, you can limit many different features or select unlimited. Remember the disc space and bandwidth is limited by MB not GB.
5. Now select the settings for that package, you would usually only need to select the feature list you want to apply to that package.
6. Now click “Add” to save the package.
That package will now be added to your account and you will be able to use that package when setting up someones account, we hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help, get in touch!