In this article we are going to show you how you can create professional email accounts from your cPanel. It’s very simple and once you have done it once you will never forget. We believe it’s important to brand your business so with every hosting account comes an unlimited amount of email addresses for your domain so you can give every employee their own email address and have different ones for support, advertising ect.
1. Login to your cPanel: Login to your cPanel with the details you were given in your website email.
2. Scroll & Find “Email Accounts”: Scroll down your cPanel until you find “Email Accounts” under the “Email” tab.
3. Click the blue “Create” button: Find & click the blue create button shown in the image below.
4. Enter the details: Complete this very short form, enter the user/ display name for that email address, add the password you want to use and make sure it’s safe or even generate one, then choose the space allocated for that email address, then click the blue “Create” button.
5. Click “Check Email”: You will now be taken back to the main page where you can manage your email accounts, create new ones ect. To view and use that new email address click “Check Email”.
6. Choose the webmail client: Choose the webmail client you want to use to view and use your emails, don’t worry you can change this later or test both. You can also quickly access this page in future by going to https://YOURDOMAIN.com/webmail.
Your done, view and use your email address 🙂
As you see it’s very easy to create your professional email accounts, from the webmail client you can do everything you can do on the normal mail providers like gmail, outlook ect.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help get in touch!