In this article we are going to show you how to change the logo of your marketplace. It is very simple and once you know how to change it once you will always know. It may seem long from this article but we have included images to make it easier.
1. Login to your Admin Area: We provide your admin link on the welcome message but you can also access it by going to ( yourwebsite.com/wp-admin ).
2. Hover over “Appearance” and click “Header Footer & Blocks”.
3. Hover over the header option and click “Edit with Elementor”.
4. Now select the logo and then click on it in the Elementor menu.
5. If you already have a logo uploaded you can select it on this box, if you want to add a new one click “Upload Files”.
6. Now click the “Select Files” button and select your logo from your files.
7. Now click “Insert Media”.
8. To make the changes on mobile click the responsive button in the Elementor menu and then select “Mobile”.
9. Now follow the same steps as above on the mobile view and the changes will be made to the mobile version.
10. Once complete click the green “Update” button and your done!
Now your logo will be changed on the frontend of your website, this will change the logo for the desktop version, tablet version and mobile version.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help get in touch!