In this article we are going to show you how to change the icons for the header menu, this isn’t needed but you may choose to do so to make it more your own. It’s very simple and once you have done one you will know how to change them anytime.
1. Login to your Admin Area: We provide your admin link on the welcome message but you can also access it by going to ( yourwebsite.com/wp-admin ).
2. Hover over “Appearance” and click “Header Footer & Blocks”.
3. Hover over the header option and click “Edit with Elementor”.
4. Now select the header icon you want to change and click that icon in the Elementor menu.
5. Now select an icon from the library, you can also use the search function to make it easier.
6. To change the icons on mobile simply select the responsive option and select “Mobile”.
7. Now follow the same steps as above to change the mobile icons.
8. Now click the green “Update” button.
Now your icons will be updated on the frontend of your website.
We hope this has helped and if you have any questions or need help get in touch!